Páginas

domingo, 13 de novembro de 2011

Hostel Montreal

Well guys, my apologies, but now I'm going to post only in English, once the purpose of this trip is to improve my English. If you have difficulties to understand the subject in each post you can use the translator tool in the bar on the right side.  

Ok, so as I promised to you today I'm posting the video showing the International Hostel that we stayed for three nights at Montreal. The videio isn't so good but I think is enaugh for a first impression about the Hostel.



I'm speaking in Portuguese during the video, my apologies to the people that don't speak Portuguese.

cya

Um comentário:

  1. Fala Felipe tudo bem! Sou de Brasília e curti muito seu blog. Você passa muita informação pra quem tá pensando como eu, passar uma temporada de 02 meses em Toronto em 2013. Gostaria da sua opnião sobre a escola que você estuda. Pretendo fazer um nível pré-intermediário, intensivo. Tenho 37 anos. Você acha que tem cursos pra essa faixa etária também ? Muito obrigado pelas dicas.

    ResponderExcluir